Wednesday, July 23, 2025

About me

Hi, I'm Mimi.


A dreamer. A storyteller. A girl who writes in blue.


I believe that every word carries a whisper, every story a hidden tide. Some people find their home in cities - I find mine in moments, in sunsets, in sentences.


This blog is my little bottle in the ocean - carrying letters I've written to the world, hoping they'll find someone who needs them. 


I write about love. About longing, About the first look and the last goodbye. Sometimes I write fiction, sometimes I write from the deepest place in my soul. But always - I write with my heart.


Welcome to my ocean. 🌊


- Mimi 💙🐬🐬

No comments:

Post a Comment

More about me

Hi, again. It's Mimi 💙 I will post various things in this blog. Mostly it will be for my stories, but also about my other interests. Li...